Cookie management policyIn order to always improve your browsing experience on our site, we use anonymous browsing statistics.
Customer experience (CX) trends in the banking & assurance industry
Both the banking and insurance industries are facing a profound transformation and are accelerating their modernization. The expectations and volatility of customers and insureds are increasing considerably in a context of digitalization and the opening of the market to international players.
While bank branches and insurance companies retain their appeal to their historical clientele, younger people (millennials and generation Z) now pay attention to other criteria when choosing their banks and insurance policies. The development of neo-banks, dematerialized bank branches with fast functionalities and ultra-simplified services, is pushing traditional players to review their operations and communication in depth.
PRESENCE: the assurance of a customer-centric expertise
PRESENCE offers banks and insurance companies a 360° CX expertise reinforced by a vast panel
of customized and complementary studies and complementary studies to monitor and correct the actions
in place within your national and regional network.
Case study: a major player in the banking sector
Launched about ten years ago, satisfaction surveys on all targets are complementary to other studies and allow :
- To question the targets on all the products and services offered with adapted channels (e-mail for individuals, telephone for professionals and farmers)
- To have a complete feedback from the customer on all his targets
- To have a large volume of data to give back to the Agency, the Groups and the Business Centers
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of each entity
- Use customer feedback, analyze and categorize it to define action plans
- Drawing up a picture for the Caisse and the Groups of the disparities within the territory, in order to identify where action is needed